Information we collect
When you complete an online application form through our website or register an account with us by email, mail, facsimile or over the telephone, we ask you to provide personally identifiable billing information. You may be asked to fill out and submit an application form, or provide this information over the telephone. This information includes your name, telephone number, email address or facsimile number, and your credit card number, expiration date, card security code, and billing address.
We may also collect information about how you use our services as this assists us with billing and helps us to develop our services to meet your needs.
How we use your information
We use your information to:
- provide our services to you, including processing your order or application;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing, credit checking and debt collecting;
- deal with your inquiries, complaints or requests;
- notify you of your identification and log-on information to enable you to access and use our services;
- notify you of information relating to our services including price or service variations, or the suspension or disconnection of access to our services;
- send you our newsletter, other marketing information and to market our services generally; and
- for internal research, planning, accounting, security and testing purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose any of your information:
- if required to do so by law;
- to our service providers for any purpose relating to providing our services to you, such as credit card processing, on the basis that they do not use or disclose your information for any other purpose, unless required to do so by law;
- to our contractors, whose privacy policies are similar to ours, if necessary to provide our services to you;
- if necessary to enforce a contract with you, or resolve a dispute with or complaint from you; or
Security of your Personal Information
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer tied to information about you. We use both session ID (or temporary) cookies, which terminate when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which are stored on your hard drive. Cookies allow you to login without having to type your login name each time, allowing you to simply provide your password to access the system. Cookies also enable us to track and monitor the use of some features of our website and maintain security. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our website; however, your access to some areas of our website will be limited.
Accessing your information
You can request access to, and update, the personally identifiable information we have collected about you by contacting us in the ways set out at the top of this page.
Privacy Statement Changes